Wednesday, September 16, 2015

China practice One-child policy

China practice One-child policy now. It can help control the population growth. In many Chinese families usually have only one child. Most of them are only child. I think the only child is not good. Because during the child grow up they don’t have a playmates. This may make them more intense loneliness. In the China give birth to second child will be fined. Like my older brother gave birth to second baby was fined 200000 RMB. If he wants to give birth have third of that, he's going to be fined 400000 RMB. I think this kind of fines is too much. This fine policy helped the rich can continue to have children. But make the poor life more difficult. This is not a better control of the population. If China does not practice one-child policy, it will lead to population increase. People get a job is difficult. Men and women proportional is imbalance. People will have no money to go to school. People don't get better education. Social problems will increase. So China practices one-child policy. I think it’s very good.

1 comment: