Thursday, September 17, 2015

Extended Family

  Now, I live in a nuclear family. My family is a very loving family, and it is very lively. So there are 7 people in my family. My parents, me, my brother, sister-in-law, and have two nephew. Because they are so cute, so now my mother is taking care of my brother's baby. In the future, my family will become an extended family. When my nephews grow up they will have a wife and children. At that time, the family may increase the population so it will become a big family. At that time, the family may increase the population so it will become an extended family. I hope that my children and my grandchildren will live with me in the future. When I old, I don't want to feel loneliness. So I hope they can live with me. First, I think a lot of people together will be very lively. Second, I don’t want to feel loneliness. Third, I can help my children to take care of their children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment